Umm I forgot the directions for this but they are on angeline's journal. So yeah you can get them from there. hehe
1. What is your ultimate goal in life and what led you to this decision?
I want to be a well know chef or at least have a popular bakery. I've always loved cooking and baking. Ever since I was a little girl in the kitchen with my mom I've liked it.
2. When you were a kid, what did you want to do when you grew up and is it any different then your goals now?
When I was yonger I wanted to be a teacher but after working in the field I realized it was just not for me. I love kids but I didn't enjoy working with them.
3. Who is the one person you'd drop everything for, move for or change your life for, and what makes this person so special to do this? Well its not anyone person. I would move for my family. I have a very close family. I'd move for them.
4. If you could be any animal for one day, what would it be, and why? hmm... maybe a dog like my dog. She is sooo pampered and gets whatever she wants. lol
5. You have a choice between 10 million dollars and true love, which one do you pick, and why? I'd pick true love and why because I'm a hopeless romantic and believe in true love and happily ever afters.
SEE YOU ALL TONIGHT!!!! HUGS AND KISSES!!!
TIME TO PARTY AND GET OUR DRINK ON... lol I am such a dork.
1. Leave me a casual comment of no particular significance, like a lyric to your current favorite song, or your favorite kind of sandwich, maybe your favorite game. Any remark, meaningless or not.
2. I will respond by asking you five at-least-semi-personal questions so I can get to know you better.
3. Update your LJ with the answers to the questions.
4. Include this explanation and these instructions in your own post.
Those are the directions....
Now ask me questions birthday girl!